Saturday, October 13, 2007

Everything homemade - lunch

Shrimp Salad sandwich ($7.95)
The sandwich was made on homemade toasted white bread and was served with a nice green salad. There is a poor selection of drinks. I chose a blueberry flavored green tea making the total for my lunch around $9.85. I was frankly surprised at how long it took my sandwich to appear for something that required minimal preparation. This is a trendy looking pastry shop and cafe. It is mainly a pastry shop and all the baked goods looked wonderful. The cafe menu is on a blackboard with only several items. Everything Homemade, Pastry Shop and Cafe is located in Olde Lafeyette Village so there is plenty of parking. The bakery goods look wonderful, but unless your wallet is bulging and you are looking for a trendy sandwich, I would find another place to eat for lunch.

No comments: