Friday, March 27, 2009

Dee' Place - Dinner

Roast Pork - $10.95
Dee's place is now open for dinner on Thursday and Friday. You can get anything from the regular breakfast/lunch menu or one of the evening specials. The night I went they had Roast Pork or Meat loaf. I chose the roast pork. The meals some with soup or salad. The dinner plate had wonderfully cooked roast pork, roasted potatoes and canned green beans. A dessert was also included. I had a chocolate mint chocolate pie which was nice. While I am not a fan of canned vegetables, there are some realities for a small place and the either could have canned or frozen benas. I wish they had chosen frozen. Dee's place is in the Center of Branchville and there is adequate parking on the streets around it and a small lot in front. The place is an old fashioned luncheonette... you can almost imagine Opie rushing in calling "Dad.. Dad.."

No comments: