Sunday, November 18, 2007

Millside Cafe - Breakfast

Western Omelet ($7.95)
The omelet was served with wonderful homefries, two slices of fresh orange, and two pieces of bread. I asked for whole wheat bread and it had a good flavor (not like the usual tasteless fiber like bread.) The omelet was cooked perfectly with onions, peppers and ham (cold cuts.) The atmosphere of the place was wonderful, in an old building with casual antiques. The Millside Cafe is in Lafayette - 12 Morris Farm Road (not Olde Lafayette Village) with parking and it is surrounded by antique shops. They also serve a nice Luncheon menu.. I will definitely be back for lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite place in Sussex County! I crave Millside. I wish they would open for dinner too. Some of my favorites... Breakfast- Banana Pancakes or Western Omelet with Cheddar and Rye Toast. Lunch- Vegetarian Mozzarella or Millside Chicken Mozzarella. Dessert- Stawberry Pie or Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. Drink- Chocolate milk made to order w/ skim milk (usually hard to find). I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. What makes it so good? FRESH INGREDIENTS, good prices, and not an overwhelming amount of food.